Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Tired of living; my cancer is loneliness
Apr 5, 2003

I suffer from the worst kind of cancer...loneliness. My 2nd wife died in 94`. As I started to get over her the Crix Belly set in and horrible GI problems. I had 1 girl friend who was + but when my stupid doc(I live in SC) changed my cocktail it changed my mind and I miss a COMPANION more than I could ever miss wild raw naked sex. I'm on methadone and have Hep C also. I know this is not your forte and I'm just venting. Please post it, maybe someone will say hi, hello, how are you? Eric

Response from Dr. Dezube

I'm posting this as you requested. I'm classifying this under "other type of cancer" though I'm not sure this would qualify as cancer. My strong advice to you is not to give up. I don't know where exactly your light/salvation/soulmate will come from, but it will, as it sounds like you are a sensitive soul. BD.

Previous
Kaposi's Sarcoma- more into
Next
Lymph nodes- Can you catch something without getting sick from it?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.