AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Tired of living; my cancer is loneliness

I suffer from the worst kind of cancer...loneliness. My 2nd wife died in 94`. As I started to get over her the Crix Belly set in and horrible GI problems. I had 1 girl friend who was + but when my stupid doc(I live in SC) changed my cocktail it changed my mind and I miss a COMPANION more than I could ever miss wild raw naked sex. I'm on methadone and have Hep C also. I know this is not your forte and I'm just venting. Please post it, maybe someone will say hi, hello, how are you? Eric

Response from Dr. Dezube

I'm posting this as you requested. I'm classifying this under "other type of cancer" though I'm not sure this would qualify as cancer. My strong advice to you is not to give up. I don't know where exactly your light/salvation/soulmate will come from, but it will, as it sounds like you are a sensitive soul. BD.

Kaposi's Sarcoma- more into
Lymph nodes- Can you catch something without getting sick from it?