|Kaposi's Sarcoma- more into
Apr 4, 2003
I am working in Kaposi's Sarcoma. Where can I get the best information about this subject (site, book, review article, original article...)? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Dezube
This website, "thebody.com" has a lot written about Kaposi's sarcoma. Please cruise it and see. I have written several review articles on the subject, two of which appeared in Seminars in Oncology. Many medical libraries will have that journal.
Anal dysplasia and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum); what do you think?
Tired of living; my cancer is loneliness
- How Long Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Take To Work?
- Is There Any Problem With Taking Milk Thistle While On HIV Meds?
- If I Have Oral Thrush Do I Have Hiv?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Mosquito Bite?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Scratch On Skin?
- Can I Get AIDS From Handjob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.