For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Kaposi's Sarcoma- more into

I am working in Kaposi's Sarcoma. Where can I get the best information about this subject (site, book, review article, original article...)? Thank you!

Response from Dr. Dezube

This website, "" has a lot written about Kaposi's sarcoma. Please cruise it and see. I have written several review articles on the subject, two of which appeared in Seminars in Oncology. Many medical libraries will have that journal.

Anal dysplasia and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum); what do you think?
Tired of living; my cancer is loneliness