|I have written before with no response, PLEASE RESPOND!!!!
Mar 8, 2003
my friend has bumps on his throat. Could this be related to hiv? Leukoplakia ? Or thrush? I have written this forum about a week ago and have gotten no response. Please write back
Response from Dr. Dezube
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we (i'm referring to all the forum writers) can't and don't respond to all queries. There are just soooooooo many. I tend to respond to ones which have more generalizable messages. We are also under strict orders NOT to respond to "worried-well" who describe a scenario and then ask "could this be HIV".
The reasons that I have not responded to your query and also will not respond to it are
1) "could this be HIV?"- your friend should get HIV tested
2) There's just no good way to look at a lesion over the internet. Again, your buddy should be seen.
Carcinoid Tumors caused by Growth Hormone
Sex after rectal surgery
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.