|Could Kaposi's Sarcoma tumors be treated by leeches
Mar 2, 2003
Dear Dr. Dezube, could Kaposi's Sarcoma tumors be treated by leeches, the blood sucking creatures? I had chemotherapy (Doxil) about 2 years ago and now the tumors are starting to come back and I really don't want to go on to another one if I could avoid it. Thanks/Regards
Response from Dr. Dezube
I can NOT even begin to imagine treating Kaposi's sarcoma with leeches, though it's a pretty imaginative thought! Please don't try it. If the Doxil chemotherapy worked two years ago, there's a good to excellent chance that it will continue to work.
Do I have KS? If that red/purple spot is driving your crazy, please read this.
How fast do low-grade lymphomas grow?
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.