AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Each day I see another sunrise

Dear Dr. Dezube,

Thank you very much for answering my question. I am the author of "Jodi, The Greatest Love Story Ever Told", who was also just diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. My story is an inspirational story. I am so sorry to read the vast majority of questions that are submitted to the Body's website. Obviously their questions are dealing with life-threatening choices. My story is meant to give hope to AIDS sufferers that AIDS does not have to be a death sentence and there are some positive aspects to being HIV positive. Here are a few examples. Nobody celebrates a birthday more than me. I was thrilled when I just turned 50. After all, the alternate wasn't too hot. And each day I see another sunrise; I'm sure I appreciate it considerably more than the average healthy person. One more thing I did today that I don't know of too many people that can make such a statement: I jogged four miles during a fifteen inch blizzard in my hometown Atlantic Beach, New York.

Response from Dr. Dezube

Yours is a beautiful message of hope. There's nothing more to say.

Exposed to HEP C treated for HEP B
When is enough lymphoma treatment enough?