AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

lump on my testicle

I have a lump on my left testicle about the size of a dime. Also i have a huge bump thats as large as a testicle, It's almost like a third testicle. this bump is not really connected my testicles,and im not sure what it is. its above my left ball. Niether one is painful, but sometimes i will get pains around that area, not exactly on the bumps though. I'm only 15 so i don't think i have cancer but both of these have been growing over the past few years. Hopefully u can help figure out what these things are, Thanks you for your time

Response from Dr. Dezube

Please see my other post to this forum today on lumps on testicles. I would rcommend that you get an ultrasound of your scrotum to figure out what's going on. You also need to see a health care provider.

Lymphoma or HIV?!
Where do you see AIDS going in the future?