AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Masturbation- what's the worse that can happen?

Dear Dr. Bruce, I was wondering what's the worst things that can happen to you is if you masturbate and ejaculate every single day. Can you get cancer or any disorders? Thanks a lot for your time

Response from Dr. Dezube

I get asked this alot. You can look at some of my other responses about masturbation. You can NOT get cancer or any other disease from masturbation. I think the worse thing you can get is a sore organ. In fact masturbation is safer than sex with a partner since you can't get a sexually transmitted disease from masturbation.

Do I play the watch and wait game?
Should Aldara be my first treatment choice for anal warts?