AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Lump on O-ring of my butt

I have a lump or a bump on my anus O-Ring. It Kind of hurts when I flex my butt. It kind of feels like a pimple. I looked at it today in the mirror and seen that it looked like a dark brown bump. Kind of like a ingrown Mole or something. I do not know what it is and am kind of freaking out. I do not have blood in my stools, I do not have pain in lower abs, and I do not have HIV. What is going on?

Response from Dr. Dezube

You need to be seen by a health care practitioners. Most of the bumps in that are are related to warts, growths, hemorrhoids or other entities. A well-versed health care practicioner should be able to sort your situation out.

Worried Wells-- Not irrational fear, it is diease
Hemorrhoids and Pap smears- Post from 12/29-Correction?