AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

testicle lump; what should I do?

i am not sure,but i think i have two lump/soft bits.i have sumthing on the end of my right testicle which is circular,is it soft and can be moved around slightly.i also think that i have another lump on the other testicle which is hard a small (feels a bit like a hard spot or dot) is it rare to have to two unsuspicious lumps.i am worried and am shy to visit a doctor and show him my genitals.

Response from Dr. Dezube

It is not unusual for guys to feel "lumps" in their testicles. Often what they feel are "lumps" are normal structures down there. HOWEVER, it is important to get a health care professional to look at it. If there is any question, then a scrotal ultrasound may be ordered. Such an ultrasound can usually differentiate between what belongs and what doesn't belong down there.

I beg you to try to overcome your shyness. Can you go with a friend or family member? would that help? You need peace of mind and this won't happen until you get evaluated. Please note that many men have similar shyness. You are not alone.

Do you know a good HIV/AIDS website?
Self diagnosis