AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Message for the Holidays

Happy Holidays and thanks for all of the help you provide to us........

Response from Dr. Dezube

This was certainly a pleasant comment to have received. I wish all the readers of my Forum a Happy and Health Holiday season. The Holiday season is often the time of year when many of us, including myself, take stock of our lives, review where we've been and where we're going. I am grateful to those of you who have let me into a bit of your lives and have allowed me to walk down the path with you. I appreciate the many letters of support. I try to answer as many queries as possible, particularly if they are relevant to this forum and have something generalizable to the readership. I only wish that I could answer more of the queries. yours, Bruce Dezube

Lymph nodes- what size is worrisome?
Help in South Texas? Interferon for KS - meds won't stay down