AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Where does the name Hodgkin's Disease come from? Do I have it?

Response from Dr. Dezube

Hodgkin's disease is named after Thomas Hodgkin. In an historic paper entitled On Some Morbid Appearances of the Exorbant Glands and Spleen presented in London in 1832, Hodgkin described the clinical history and autopsy findings of patients with this disease. As for whether or not you have Hodgkin's disease, only a pathologist would know this information. To make the diagnosis, tissue has to be submitted to a pathologist who looks for special cells, which are characteristic of this illness.

Do Paxil or Xanax interfere with HIV testing?
CHOP chemotherapy and vitamin supplementation; Rectal abscess