|Do warts affect pregnancy?
Mar 2, 2001
Do warts affect pregnancy?
Response from Dr. Dezube
In general warts do not effect pregnancy. Warts are caused by a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. In rare cases, the newborn can become infected with HPV; this can lead to warts in the bronchial system. Also in rare cases, the warts can affect the birth canal to such an extent that a C-section is necessary. Both of these scenarios are fortunately not very likely. Hope this helps.
red spot on big toe - kaposi sarcoma?
Do Paxil or Xanax interfere with HIV testing?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.