|T Cell Count of 200- can you live for 5 years.
Mar 2, 2001
Dr. Dezube, can you explain to me if your T cell count was close to two hundred is there any way you could live over 5 years from taking the meds? Thank you
Response from Dr. Dezube
The answer to your question is a very emphatic YES. I have many many such patients in my practice. I have patients in my practice whose CD4 counts have risen from the single digits to a value in the normal range.
Recurrent symptoms (sweats, smells); is my lymphoma back?
red spot on big toe - kaposi sarcoma?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- 90 Day Negative Elisa Hiv 1,2 Test
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain HIV Symptoms
- Earliest Can Get A HIV Test
- Gonorrhea And Increased Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.