AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Fight for hpv; they keep coming and coming

Dear Dr. Bruce, I have asked you two questions and you were kindly answered them. For this I am greatful. I have another two questions for you. I developed four genital warts this summer and they were removed three weeks ago by applying liquid Nitrogen. But three days ago, I noticed some more small ones just start to appear at close area. I wondering if I have to use Aldara to treat them? I searched on the internet and found two websites selling new medicine. I am wondering if these medicine really work. One is XXXX another one is YYYY

Do you think these are good medicine to use? If so, I would like to try them.

Many thanks for your help!

Response from Dr. Dezube

I had to delete the names of the remedies you mentioned. I certainly have never heard of them and can't endorse them. I did not want to give free body.com space to them. On the other hand, Aldara is an FDA-approved drug for genital warts. It's quite effective. I would recommend it to you given the recurrent nature of your warts. You apply a pea-sized amount at night and then you wipe if off in the morning. It's best if you treat the warts three times per week. However, if the Aldara causes inflammation, then you should back down to twice a week.

Breast cancer in HIV-positive men; how common is it?
test