|Spreading of lesions and KS (kissing, touching)
Mar 2, 2001
Dear Dr: I understand that lesion and KS are caused by a condition. Sometimes I feel like kissing my boyfriend's lesions and KS ,so I can comfort him. He has not asked me to. I just really feel his pain. I do care for him. Will kissing his KS and lesions endanger my health? I am also HIV+ Thanx.
Response from Dr. Dezube
So long as his lesions are not open (in other words, oozing), kissing his lesions should be okay. Comforting your boyfriend in this manner should NOT endanger your health.
AIDS and Non-Hodgkins on the rise
Symptoms of Kaposi's Sarcoma
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Can I Still Get A Tattoo If I Have HIV?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Does Lambskin Condom Look Different From Latex?
- How Big Will Lymph Nodes Associated With Ars Swell?
- My Girlfriend Tested HIV Positive And I Tested Negetive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.