AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

research info for a paper

Dr.Dezube I am a twenty year old college student attending Tennessee State University in Nashville TN as of now my major is Pre-Med. Biology. My question for you is.....what medical magazines could I read to obtain information on how HIV infects the cells of the body. Thanks Nadia C.

Response from Dr. Dezube

There are many many reviews written on the subject. Which review is best for you depends upon the how much you want to pursue this. Also there are many aspects to the phrase "how HIV infects the cells". I'm quite fond of a review in the New England Journal of Medicine, vol 335, p 1528, 1996 which is entitled "Infection by HIV -- CD4 is not enough". This review describes how HIV enters the cells. Without knowing a bit more about your project, it's hard for me to tell whether this review will "hit the mark".

sustiva side-effects
Internal KS