AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

thanx bruce--just one more clarification

hi bruce,

i am rahul and glad for the answer u had given to my question.i just take the liberty to ask u one more question as i know u wud answer my question as u have great heart.u mentioned in ur answer that i dont need to test once again for my hiv.does that mean that i wud have seroconverted already fi wud have catched hiv(even wild strains of hiv'o','n').should i be confident that there is now wid strain infected my body?.and given my leisons come and go since six months, is there any possiblity of contracting ks?is it common for these liesons come and go after one or two days if they are related to 'kaposi's.

thanx for ur answer once again.and wish u a gr8 fruitful life by god's grace. wishes rahul

Response from Dr. Dezube

My answers pretty much remain the same as those given to your original query. You don't need to be tested again. There is simply no need to continue to be tested after 6 months. Although no doctor can ever give you a guarantee that you don't have Kaposi's sarcoma or any other cancer, the fact that your lesions come and go would make it very unlikely that you have KS.

programmer test, please ignore
Re: Is my KS related to my Thyroid Lesion? I'm about to embark on chemotherapy. Cancer and the spirit.