Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

i am a little upset with you!!

hi dr, i realize you cant answer all questions posted here,but i spent a great deal of time writing you a difficult letter. i wrote the one about having chronic bloody semen, floaters, and bad allergies. if you dont intend to answer me, which i can see you dont. the least you could do is to offer me an explanation why or forward my letter to the appropriate forum if i sent it to the wrong forum. i would greatly appreciate a response. thank you

Response from Dr. Dezube

I appreciate your honesty and candor! I am completely up-to-date with all my responses. I have answered each and every inquiry which I received save for 2 which were very political in nature. The only inquiry that I received about bloody semen was answered on October 28, 2000, quite some time ago. Was that yours? If that was not yours, then I'm afraid to say that you'll have to send it again as it never made its way through the computer system. And I would indeed encourage you to re-write the inquiry. I typically respond to all inquiries within 7 days (usually less); then I send my replies to thebody.com. It takes a few additional days to post them. I hope this clarifies things.

Dad diagnosed with lymphoma
Deep Kissing and Kaposi's Sarcoma