AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

New information in Colorado

I have been away for a week...camping and heard snippets of information concerning a find in Coloradao...a protein dealing with HIV? My father and Brother are both vascular surgeons and they told me about it, but no details. Could you enlighten me? I have had no luck finding information on the internet. Can you help me out? --J

Response from Dr. Dezube

Without knowing more details, I'm not completely sure what they are refering to. A good source of keeping posted is looking under "what's new" in thebody.com. I imagine you may have already looked there. If the finding was important, I can almost guarantee you that it will be repeated.

Help Please!! -Advanced Kaposi's Sarcoma in Young Female
Would like to help a friend