|AIDS and mosquitoes
Mar 2, 2001
why is AIDS not spread through a mosquito bite?
Response from Dr. Dezube
This question has been already answered many times on "thebody.com". Please go to the section entitled Search Thebody. If you put in the key word "mosquitoes", you will see the answer to this very important question.
Help, my brother in law has AIDS/lymphoma test
Herpes or AIDS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Do Shingles Look Like On Your Face?
- What Do Herpes Warts First Look Like?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.