|AIDS and mosquitoes
Mar 2, 2001
why is AIDS not spread through a mosquito bite?
Response from Dr. Dezube
This question has been already answered many times on "thebody.com". Please go to the section entitled Search Thebody. If you put in the key word "mosquitoes", you will see the answer to this very important question.
Help, my brother in law has AIDS/lymphoma test
Herpes or AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.