AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

HIV Positive, and still no help; lumps over body

At the end of October my son found out he was HIV positive, plus he has all kinds of lumps all over his body and they are very painful. he applied for medical funding two months ago , and still no treatment or help.. Robby is only 22 years old and i can't stand to see him suffer, please help me with some answers... His concerned mother

Response from Dr. Dezube

Dear concerned mother, It sounds like your son needs to get hooked up with a health care provider. Most hospitals have some type of arrangement for uninsured or underinsured patients. It's hard for me to tell you what these lumps could be. He needs to be seen by a health provider and may need to have these lumps biopsied. BD.

lesions in AIDS patients; are they cancer
ks question