|lesions in AIDS patients; are they cancer
Mar 2, 2001
Are all lesions in AIDS patients cancer?
Response from Dr. Dezube
ABSOLUTELY NOT. There are many many things which can cause lesions which are not cancer. Many lesions are benign growths, many lesions are caused by viruses (e.g. molluscum, warts, and so on)or other infectious agents, and many lesions are caused by a whole variety of diseases which are NOT cancerous. BD.
freaking out about red bumps on the foot
HIV Positive, and still no help; lumps over body
- What Do Lesions Caused By AIDS Look Like?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.