AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

please help-freaked out; red mark on skin

I tested negative at 3 months but ever since this nightmare began- way back fron the beginning I started to notice my legs getting swollen and the slightest pressing on them leaves a red mark or impression on my skin. Could this be an aids lyphomodema so early?Before this I had No risk factors and I am not 100 sure of my status now but this is bothering me and I do not know where to turn for help.I am thinking maybe that with this going on it is why the CDC advises 6 months for testing -Could this be causing me to be one of the rare cases who do not show up until maximum time on the antibody test?

Response from Dr. Dezube

Given that you tested negative at 3 months, it would be unlikely (but not impossible) for you to have HIV infection, AIDS, AIDS lymphoma, or lymphedema related to HIV. You need to see a health care provider for the sake of peace of mind. Nothing you write, in particular, makes me suspicious of HIV. Nevertheless, I would recommend that you seek help.

Thanks for your web site!
Big Mistake