AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

One more lymph node question. Could my body be fighting HIV in only one place.

Dr. Dezube: I did a deeper search and found that you answered an almost identical question. (Swollen lymph nodes in one place only) Please excuse.. Allow me to modify my question: The body has countless lymph nodes...wouldn't I be able to detect other swollen nodes? Could my body be fighting the hiv infection in only one place?

Response from Dr. Dezube

HIV needs to be viewed as a systemic illness (that is to say, it affects many and most areas of the body). It is inconceivable to me that only one lymph node is fighting off HIV. This is simply not the nature of the HIV beast. Even if only one node were to be swollen, this does NOT mean that HIV is only in that node. It just does not work that way.

I got two different opinions? Radiation or more Rituxan after chemo for non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Brain has JC virus and PML