|Basket Case- does lymphoma affect HIV antibodies?
Mar 2, 2001
If a person had lymphoma or the other cancer coincidentally happening at the same time they were in the window period for HIV, yet they still had not gone poz(but fear the worst) could that possibility delay the "USUAL" time (3 months) when antibodies are produced? Thank you -from the Basket Case
Response from Dr. Dezube
Although it is theoretically possible for lymphoma and other cancers to affect antibody production, in reality, this usually does not occur. In other words, in general, patients with these cancers do not experience a delay in the usual time for antibodies to be produced. BD.
Is the lipdystophy syndrome cancerous?
Am I doomed to get KS?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.