|Is the lipdystophy syndrome cancerous?
Mar 2, 2001
How does lipodystrophy relate to cancer in HIV neg and/or pos?
Response from Dr. Dezube
There is no relationship that I know of between lipodystrophy and cancer. If a patient has the lipodystrophy syndrome, (s)he is no more likely to have cancer than a patient who does not have the syndrome.
When does Panretin gel take effect?
Basket Case- does lymphoma affect HIV antibodies?
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.