|Shingles and HIV
Mar 2, 2001
Is it normal for shingles to happen early on in the course of HIV infection and then have nothing else happen for 5 to ten years?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Shingles is VERY common in HIV'ers. Shingles can indeed happen early in the course of HIV infection.
Yo-Yo lymph node
Swollen Glands- Should I be concerned?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- Can You Take Atripla Every Other Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.