|Shingles and HIV
Mar 2, 2001
Is it normal for shingles to happen early on in the course of HIV infection and then have nothing else happen for 5 to ten years?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Shingles is VERY common in HIV'ers. Shingles can indeed happen early in the course of HIV infection.
Yo-Yo lymph node
Swollen Glands- Should I be concerned?
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.