AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Alternative Treatment for HIV- guy

Hi Doc, my Doc recently told me about this product. I am the guy who wrote about having bloody semen, floaters and allergies. I guess I am hiv- after all the tests I've had but who knows. anyway my doc thinks this product might help me, since conventional medicine is not finding causes for the above problems.any input about me using this product? Have you even heard of it? You are the best!!! Thank you for all your previous help,it means a lot to me. (Name of product removed-- BD).

Response from Dr. Dezube

I'm glad to hear that you are HIV negative. I really can't endorse (or condemn) an alternative medicine product. Many of my own patients use them. My advice is always to be up front about these products with your health provider as some of these natural products can have side effects or can interfere with other medicines which you may be taking. Just as one example among many, St. John's Wort alters the levels of certain HIV medications.

Oral Sex and Herpes / HPV
Globulin and protein levels