AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

Blood in my semen during ejaculation

Dear Dr. Dezube: Recently I have noticed blood in semen when I masturbate I am very concerned and would like to know how worried I should be ? During December I jumped of a high platform on a boat into the ocean and did impact my testicle, could this be the cause?

Response from Dr. Dezube

Blood in the semen can be very upsetting. Most often it's nothing more than a tiny blood vessel that burst during your ejaculation/masturbation. Occasionally, however, it could be the sign of an infection or a problem with your prostate. Hopefully, by the time you get this response, it will have cleared up. If not, I would suggest that you see a urologist (a doctor who specialized in this area). I doubt that this is related to your jump back in December, but who knows -- maybe it's related. Hope this helps. BD.

Is 25 and one half weeks close enough?
Worried about lymphoma coming back