|bone cracking- is this HIV or cancer
Mar 1, 2001
Is it a sign of HIV or Cancer when your bones make cracking and/or popping sounds?
Response from Dr. Dezube
Certainly not in my experience.
Hodgkin's disease; how does it present?
Brain Cancers in AIDS Infected Patients
- What Is The Average Time To Test Positive For Hiv?
- What Would Be The Changes In Nails With Hiv?
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Vaginal Fluids?
- Can Nail Drills Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.