AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

anal warts and chlorox wipes

One of my friends told me that I could use clorox wipes on my anal warts. It seems like it might hurt, but I am willing to do it if will help. Have you heard of this? Will it help? He swears he did it and he got rid everything.

Response from Dr. Dezube

I have NEVER heard of such a treatment. I just can't recommend this. Aldara cream is FDA-approved for anal warts. Have you tried this?? Try the more standard approaches before relying on home remedies. There are also other standard treatments. It is also important that you have someone look up your butt for internal warts since external warts often go hand-in-hand with internal warts. It's good that you are interested in having the warts taken care of.

My doctors want to terminate my care! What are my rights?
Are there mental side effects of chemo?