AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

thank you

Dr. Dezube: This is just a thank you for providing such a great service. I stumbled on your site tonight doing some research - my partner has survived testicular cancer and various treatments for the past two years. Though he underwent some very powerful chemo earlier this year and things had been looking good, he had another malignancy show up on a CAT scan last week. It is wonderful to find such a great resource on the web. Thank you. Jody

Response from Dr. Dezube

Dear Jody, Thanks for you kind comments. I wish you and your partner luck in terms of the new malignancy. Patients with testicular cancer often get a second and even third chance. Let me know if I can be of any help. BD

lymphoma and newly diagnosed with HIV
chronic leukemia and HIV