AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

GOING CRAZY!

Aproxamently about 8 months ago I slept with someone whome may be at high risk for HCV. I have another friend who works at a Nursing Home and we were talking about the HCV virus. She informed me that HCV patients carry a fowl oder in their mouth and their teeth decay? well I am a very paranoid person and my bottom front teeth dont look right on the inside, I also smoke. So that make be a factor too. Just wondering if she was right because I havent been able to find that anywhere on the net. Other then that I have not expereinced any "real" symptoms I have read about. Please tell me if you ever heard of this. much thanks!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is an odor that is associated with liver failure, but not with infection with hepatitis C. The best thing you could do would be to get tested for HIV, and hepatitis A,B and C. If you are negative for A and B, you should get vaccinated for them. Goodl luck! DTD

What are the Chances of me getting Hepititus C
asf