AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

My thoughts on the "innocent sailor"

Dear Doctor, I think you do great educational job. I was reading the question of the "innocent" sailor, don't you think that he was responsible of his own body instead of throwing his unconciousness in the other person? in my case I got HIV because of my own irresponsibility. Thanks

Response from Dr. Dezube

I appreciate your thoughts about my response to the "innocent sailor". It's titled "sailor's saga" and was posted on April 4, 2002. You ask me if I think he was responsible-- I just don't feel that I'm in a position to judge.

Incontinence after anal carcinoma treatment; What to do??
I'm really scared for my friend's lymph node