|My thoughts on the "innocent sailor"
Apr 14, 2002
Dear Doctor, I think you do great educational job. I was reading the question of the "innocent" sailor, don't you think that he was responsible of his own body instead of throwing his unconciousness in the other person? in my case I got HIV because of my own irresponsibility. Thanks
Response from Dr. Dezube
I appreciate your thoughts about my response to the "innocent sailor". It's titled "sailor's saga" and was posted on April 4, 2002. You ask me if I think he was responsible-- I just don't feel that I'm in a position to judge.
Incontinence after anal carcinoma treatment; What to do??
I'm really scared for my friend's lymph node
- What Part Of The Head Hurts When Someone Has Hiv?
- If You Have Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Are You Going To Get Hiv?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- Night Sweats In Hiv Positive People
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.