|A Yes or No, Please; I'm getting married.
Apr 4, 2002
Dr. Dezube: Hello. Here is my question: HIV exposure on 26th June 2001; came down with classical HIV symtoms; HIV1/2 antibody testing at 15 and 18 weeks; p24 antigen testing at 15 and 18 weeks; HIV1 testing again at 29, 30, 34, and 38 weeks. All were HIV negative. I still have swollen/sore nodes but no HIV antibodies. Can I trust these results, as I am getting married in 3 months? Thank you for any reply, Mark
Response from Dr. Dezube
Dear Mark:Yes, these results can be trusted. Now please put this behind you, learn from the experience, and have a great wedding!
HRG214 again; can you give us any info at all? PLEASE!! Pretty Please!!!!!!
I've had lymphoma and now I have painful lymph nodes.
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.