|How many people in the world get AIDS?
Apr 3, 2002
How many people in the world get AIDS (ie: one out of...)?
Response from Dr. Dezube
One out of every 162 people on the face of the Earth is HIV-positive. This number is mind-boggling. The majority of these HIV-infected people live in sub-Saharan Africa. Please surf thebody.com for lots more information.
KS is clearing up, but now new oral KS; How should I battle this new ones?
What do you do when there's a nation-wide shortage of chemotherapy??
- Testimony Of People Living With AIDS
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.