AIDS-Related CancersAIDS-Related Cancers

swollen lymph node on chest

I have been hurting under my right arm for a while now, my right breast hurts and I now have a large lump on my chest between my breasts, it was tender at first but does not hurt now. I have been to doctors and get a different answer each time. I know you do not know since you have not seen me, but could you tell me what you think please.

Response from Dr. Dezube

You are indeed correct in that it is impossible for me to make a diagnosis over the internet. The place you are describing, between your breasts, is a bit unusual for a lymph node. If the lump persists, then the best thing to do is to have it biopsied. A biopsy is a relatively minor procedure and usually can yield a definitive answer. If you do get a biopsy, please let me know what it shows.

My biopsy did not show KS, but did show hyperpigmentation
Night Sweats and Weight loss; HELP!