Gas problem

I am 24 years old guy, I am having trougle with gas, I get lot of gas in my stomach, I do eat only rice and curries, I am from india. The gas makes me not eat anything. My stomach swollows also. Please help me to overcome this gas problem, Some times I will eat my lunch after long hours.

Response from Dr. Boyle

I am presuming you are HIV positive, although you don't mention that, and I am also presuming you are not on any medications, since you don't mention those. The way you describe the "gas" it sounds like you get full and bloated very quickly and therefore have difficulty eating. You may be having problems with gastroparesis (poor stomach motility or movement), a stomach/intestinal mass or obstruction, liver disease (causing your abdomen to feel full) or other problmes. If possible, you should see your doctor and discuss his problem. It is hard to make treatment recommendations until the diagnosis is determined. You should, however, continue to eat small, high calorie meals, frequently so that you maintain your weight and strength as best you can.

Getting insurance for immigrants
HMO VS. PPO FOLLOW UP