Cheap Drug

Hello, Is there any way to get drugs from india, where u can get it ofr 100 a month?

Response from Ms. Donnelly

I think you are referring to the generic anti-HIV drugs produced in India. I don't think the exact price of any one drug is $100 per month. The manufacturer that you may be referring to has listed various prices depending on who or what state entity is purchasing the drug.

The manufacturer that I am familiar with only makes certain anti-HIV drugs, not all the medications that are available in the U.S. The only way that I know to bring medication from another country into the U.S. is to travel to the country, purchase the medication and bring it back to the U.S. Under the law, you are only allowed to bring in enough for your personal use. You would have to check with customs and others to find out the regulations regarding importing medication for personal use.

The difficulty with going to India to purchase the drug is the cost of traveling to India and back for the amount of medication you would be able to import. The other very important consideration is the quality of the drug. While some overseas generic manufacturers do careful quality control, that may not be true of all.

Paying for Meds
medicare ? & home ownership