|Help with costs
Aug 28, 2001
Is there any help with treatment costs for people not able to afford treatment?
| Response from Ms. Donnelly
The answer to your question depends on a number of factors including where you live, if you are working or not working, how much money you have or make, whether you are disabled or not, etc.
There are a number of programs designed to help HIV positive people with the costs of treatment but many of them vary from state to state and locality to locality. If you need assistance with your research, call the Project Inform toll-free hotline at 1-800-822-7422.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.