Jun 1, 2001
can you tell me if there are any companies that offer life insurance to hiv posative people and where could i possibly find a listing that i can contact them
thank you so much for your time
| Response from Mr. Berg
Unfortunately, I do not. The industry has really tightened up due to the fraud cases surrounding the purchasing of life policies to be bought by viatical companies. I'm afraid the only plans I'm aware of these days are group term life through employment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.