Jun 1, 2001
can you tell me if there are any companies that offer life insurance to hiv posative people and where could i possibly find a listing that i can contact them
thank you so much for your time
Response from Mr. Berg
Unfortunately, I do not. The industry has really tightened up due to the fraud cases surrounding the purchasing of life policies to be bought by viatical companies. I'm afraid the only plans I'm aware of these days are group term life through employment.
does disability insurace apply
Can I continue to attend school while on Disability?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.