|Obtaining Long Term Care Insurance
Jun 1, 2001
I am HIV+ and have been trying to obtain long term care insurance. So far, none of the majors will provide coverage.Can you recommend a company who does provide coverage for those who are positive.
| Response from Mr. Berg
Unfortunately, I do not. Generally, as with most insurance for people with HIV, it is obtained through an employer's benefits package. Most people end up having to rely on the benefits provided through Medicare and Medicaid.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV
- Aching After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.