|Life Insurance for HIV+ person
May 1, 2001
After the birth of our son, my husband and I applied for additional life insurance. We discovered that he is HIV+ as a result of the insurance required blood tests. My question is, can someone who is HIV+ still obtain a life insurance policy?
Response from Mr. Berg
Generally, as an individual, no. Group life insurance through an employer or association is still possible when there is no medical underwriting.
social securty disability
Deception or Desperation
- Odds Of Infection Masturbation With Saliva
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Wound
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.