|HIV+ asymptomatics and workfare/welfare
Mar 31, 2001
Hello, I am a graduate student doing research on changing welfare laws and HIV+ people. Do you know where I can find the most current information on welfare and mandatory work requirements for HIV+ asymptomatic people? Are states starting to require that they go back to work if they are not symptomatic? Or is HIV+ status (regardless of symptoms) enough to be exempted from mandatory work requirements? I am especially interested in New York State. Thank you.
| Response from Mr. Berg
Here's a start. You can research state and local government agencies at www.piperinfo.com. For state news try www.stateline.org.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.