Aug 19, 2017
Is There A Special Diet That I Should Follow or Food Or Drinks That I Shouldn't Eat.... 1. ...as an HIV positive person and 2. ....that shouldn't be mixed with my meds?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I would follow the suggestions of tis article and video (this diet is good for anyone, HIV+ or not):
I hope this helps!
Drinking cocoa with my hiv meds.
Can I eat meat before taking ART medicine?
- Hiv And Skin Tingling
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.