Aging With HIVAging With HIV

How to find an HIV specialist

I just recently retired after 40 years in the same profession. I live in Los Angeles and due to the cost of living, I may be moving to another state where I have family and the the cost of living is less. My question is, how can I find a good HIV specialist. Is there a website or other resource that could help me find a new doctor in my future states/city? Any resource you can share will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all you do.

You can use this search engine as part of the American Academy of HIV Physicians.

Also, call the main HIV non-profits in your new city and ask them who they think are best. Academy of HIV Physicians Referral Page

Of course, check with the doctor(s) to find out if they take your insurance.

Good luck

Regards,

Nelson Vergel

PRO 140 UPDATES?