Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Plastic surgery and HIV+

Greetings, I have read several post on here in regards to my question of if it was safe for a HIV + person to have cosmetic surgery? I am undetectable and my CD4 is 875. I am in very good health otherwise. I know infection is the greates risk, so how can I help protect myself?

With your current CD4 cell numbers and undetectable viral load you should not have any extra risks of infection after elective surgery. Your doctor will probably talk to you about post-surgery treatment with anti-inflammatories and/or antibiotics, so talk to him or her.

Nelson

is it a side affect of my medicine regimen? ?
unintentional weight loss