Aging With HIVAging With HIV

is it a side affect of my medicine regimen? ?

I was born HIV positive and now I am soon to be 23 in a month. I never had to be put on meds until I was 19 because the parameters changed. Since being on meds my viral load has been undetectable and my CD4 count remains above 700. My antiviral regimen is Norvir, Truvada, and Perziesta.Since about 2 1/2 months ago I have been experiencing fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, restlessness, trouble sleeping, and change in appitite. Tests were done but everything comes back normal. Could these be problems caused by my medicine even though I've been on it for a few years? I can't take feeling this way constantly. Please help!

I am sorry that you are feeling badly.

All of those side effects are listed in Prezista's package insert. However, that may or may not mean that they are caused by the drug.

Talk to your doctor about this. Sometimes the only way to find out is to switch to other regimens like ones containing an integrase inhibitor.

Get better soon.

Nelson

Neg. symptoms of Serovital with Truvada, Reyataz, and Norvir?
Plastic surgery and HIV+