The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Aging With HIVAging With HIV
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Relocating overseas

Jun 30, 2014

Hi I just saw your post on retiring overseas- you'd answered you had a friend in Thailand you could reach out to. I have a somewhat similar question. My family will be relocating to Hong Kong for 3years. I'll be back in the USA between June and August each year but I need to find a primary health care provider while I am there and don't know where to start! I've been seeing the same practitioner since 1993 and he recently retired, which I thought was a big change until the news of this adventure came up. Thank you in advance for any advice you may have !

Response from Mr. Vergel

Congratulations on your upcoming adventure!

You may want to contact organizations listed here:

Good luck!


My best friend has been diagnosed immediately with AIDS
What is being done about lipodystrophy?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint